Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh, Dear....

IT was a little too quiet and I found Annie behind the couch which always leads me to suspicion...
Our eyes met...

Mom: Annie what are you doing?
Annie: Mom, don't look at me.
Mom: Annie why do you have toilet paper in your shirt? Are you making Boobies?
(she has one finished so far)
Annie: Mom I want big ones like you...
Mom: Annie no more toilet paper, no more ok?
Annie: I know I'm a big girl.
2 mins later....She has finished the job and is sporting teeny tiny tissue boobies..
Why me?

2 comments:

Jami Baker said...

Where's the picture of this? LOL I can only imagine how funny it was to see that, but then try to keep a straight face! Too cute!!

Chelsey Howard said...

That is hilarious, I wish you had pictures:) What a funny little girl:) She really does want to be like you. She's super skinny and she's giving herself double D boobies:)