Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And the winner is.....

SO I know I promised pictures (jenna) but I can't find my card now!! So I thought I'd reveal the winning vote on my latest poll.....We had our ultra sound on Monday night and we had bets going on at our house, the winner was to pick dessert for the family. The only problem was we all agreed we were having a boy nobody had any different thoughts except Opa who swears he is always right at guessing the babies' sex, except for his most recent grandson, Connor, whom he thought was a girl. So ....sorry Opa no girl... We are having a boy! We are thrilled to even things up around here. The kids were so excited especially Bartel who threatened to pull his hair out and run away if it was another girl...I'm glad he's going to be staying with us and keeping his hair too. And Andrea, you should be glad, I did this for you guys I know Bremen wants a boy next and that you guys seem to follow our lead with kids so,...your welcome. I did my best.

13 comments:

Peifer Family said...

Congrats Randi! What names are you guys thinking of?

Torrie and the girls said...

Congratulations, esp. to Bartel. we hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes well, we love you guys.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Now our baby Adam will have a friend/cousin to play with!

Jake & Rachel said...

Yayyyy!! Congrats you guys!! So Tommy it is? just kidding...I hope you're feeling well these days!

Banks Family said...

That's so great, I hope we get to even things out with a girl...just one will do. It will be fun to have another boy. Congrats. Davis decided he wanted all day K so we moved over to Highland, I miss seeing you everyday picking up the kids.

ginger said...

BART!!!! There is a whole Lancaster-Stake-Facebook-Reconnection thang going on, which has turned into a blog-reconnection thang and so I found you and your beautiful family! So great to see how well you are doing and congratulations on another boy Randi(I have 2 boys and 2 girls and it's nice for everyone to have a friend). Good to see you!

The Van Fam said...

Congrats guys! We are happy for you, and Bartel haha. How fun that our boys will be close in age! And yes, Opa was wrong with Connor too!

Sherece said...

Congrats Bartel and Randi and the rest of you! You could always name your boy Iceman Randi, at least Maverick would like it! Love you!

Andrea said...

THANK YOU RANDI & BART!! I can't wait to have a boy! Congratulations to all of us :}

Jamie Sue said...

Hooray!! Hooray!! We totally need more boys in this family! Congrats! I'm WAY excited for you guys!!

Dani said...

Congrats!!! New babies are always so sweet!!! We are happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

yeah i love it i am so freaking excited i already love him so much! i am crazy about your kids and i am sure he is going to be just as stinking cute as all the rest. ps have bart call me

Chelsey Howard said...

FUN!!! I'm so glad you guys are having a boy:) I know that's what you all wanted:) Congradulations!