Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures at last!!

Coco wanted to take pictures and lucky me, I was her model...now you can all feel better about yourselves!
I call this ignorance is bliss...Bartel loves his encylopedia books. The only problem is he learns a little too much sometimes. He recently discovered the world of "bed bugs" And now this is where he has been sleeping the past 2 weeks....
Comfy Bartel? Knowledge was not power in this case...Remind me to take those dang books away!
I love Halloween. And my sweet mom was kind enough to make the girls their costumes this year. Bartel wanted to be a grim reaper (again) so i told him he could wear on old costume. Well about 2 nights before Halloween he tells me he wants to be swamp thing! As if! So I talked him into a ghost. I bought a sheet cut 2 holes (which was harder then it sounds) then bartel asked me to sew black netting inside for the dark eyes...How about no. SO I bought sunglasses and glued them inside.It seemed to work and he was happy. The girls looked so cute. Coco was a 50's diner waitress and Annie a beautiful princess. Thank you so much grandma Kimmy, your're the best!!
A birthday dress up dress for Annie! My friend Tatum helped me make this it turned out so cute! I'm making one for coco too shhh! Her's will be brown and champagne with pink flowers!
I don't know how this happened just turn your head for the full effect.
Girls day out.



Coco was being picked on by other children (her brother and sister) so she needed some TLC. And annie fell apart, when she found out she couldn't go because she wasn't nice. She said sorry and promised to be sweet and coco was more then happy to forgive and invite her along. Coco is a sweet girl.
We had lots of web for Halloween this year and creepy bats too..I haven't taken it down yet either!! My kids asked if I was going to take it down today...Fine.... party poopers!
My little Annie turned 3. I can hardly believe it. She was very specific about her cake like Bartel. She wanted a pink and orange cake. She had a good day I think. She got to pick out dinner (chicken casserole one of her fav's) and then have a family party. Then on her actual birthday she went to school and passed out treats and then mommy took her for pizza and to pick out some lip glosses then Chuck E. Cheese for dinner!! What a week! Annie we sure love you and are so glad you belong to us, you make us smile so much!!
Annie and Grandma Deb on her birthday!
Coco's Hannah Montana Do before we cut it (sob, sob). But she sure looks cute with shorter hair too! But she all of the sudden looks tall and older!!!

9 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

Ok, first of all, I DO NOT feel better about myself after seeing that picture of you! I don't think that you could EVER take a bad picture.

Bed Bugs.....okay now THAT is funny!!

Those costumes your mom made are so cute!! And they are even cuter on your girls!

Coco's HAIR, NNNOOOOOO!!! Does she NOT know how lucky she was to have been blessed with hair like that? Obviously not, but oh my, I would've cried if I were you.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for the pics. i really do love it, it totally makes my day. i miss them and YOU so much i can hardly stand it. when i see pics of them i just want to scream they are so cute. i am so sad that i am missing all these important things in life...stupid dental school. i should move back and be homeless, but i would still be by family...wow this is really long!

Andrea said...

Those costumes are amazing, they look so extravagant, like you paid a ton for them~ your mom is so talented! And you are too I guess, that dress is so darling!! I can't wait to see it in pink and brown! Bartel is so funny, how does he think the rest of the world survives sleeping on matresses? Anyway tell him AZ is most likely too hot for bed bugs. And you look adorable Randi, seriously. And I love your hair!

Sherece said...

Wonderful Pictures! You should have saved Coco's hair for me...mine has all started to fall out since having Maverick, I will soon be bald. Ok not really but it seems like it!

Jami Baker said...

Whatever woman! You look great...but thanks for TRYING to make me feel better. CUTE costumes!! Love it!

Chelsey Howard said...

SO CUTE!!! Your little girls really do look like they are princesses:) Looks like a fun girls day:) Whenever I take shea to get her toes done she always messes them up, I decided its not worth it.

Torrie and the girls said...

You are the cutest prego lady ever, Randi! I would be happy to be that cute pregnant or not.

Just tell Bartel if he discovers dust mites that he's in charge of cleaning!
That was one ingenius fix for the ghost costume but i have to say I am jealous of annie's princess costume, and coco's reminds me of my tenth birthday, my best party ever.

I would cry too about coco's hair, mine doesn't seem to have grown since i chopped it in may... I am so sad!

Jake & Rachel said...

I can't believe Bartel can sleep like that! He must not move very much in his sleep..

Sueann said...

Your kid are adorable!