Friday, November 14, 2008

Party like it's her Birthday!

So she made it, it's official Coco is now 7 years old!! Her birhtday is today, and I swear she grew a foot over night!! We actually celebrated her big day on Monday because dad is out of town today, But we still gonna party because it is her birthday afterall!! I just dropped off the requested donuts to her class and tonight I am taking her and Annie and a friend to see Highschool Musical 3 and to Panda Express! Total Girls night out!!! I just have to figure out what to do with that boy, Bartel.... So A little about Coco: Coco is very spirited from the very beginning she was raring to go. She was born a month early and just as perfect as she is today. And secretly, she was my most beautiful baby.sshhhh. When the Dr. handed her to me I almost handed her back because she was so different looking from my son. She was way dark and had this huge dimple in her chin, which I love and kiss all the time. She was so cute!! She got her nickname "coco" early on from Bartel. They are only 14 months apart and Bartel couldn't say Chloe, so he called her "coco" and it's stuck. And she is such a Coco.
Coco, I want you to know, that I am so happy you belong to me. Your daddy and I love you so much. You are such a good girl and so sweet even when others, who shall remain nameless..(Bartel, Annie) gang up on you. You are so smart and funny, and just a joy to be around. I know I get frustarated with you and your easily distracted little mind, but if that's the worst of you, then I'm pretty lucky. You are so kind and full of love and forgiving. You have so much love in your little body, I know you can hardly contain it, because you are constantly giving out hugs and kisses like there's no tomorrow. What a blessing you are in my life, I'm so glad to be your mommy, I love that you love me so much, your always telling me how beautiful I am and how I'm the best mom ever. Even the other day when I asked what I could do to be a better mom, you had no improvements to offer. And we all know I am so flawed... But you think I am perfect and you just overlook those flaws. I love you and your tender little heart, you are sucha good sister and daughter, and sometimes I probably don't deserve you. Thank you for being mine. I love you more then I can express and I hope you know that and that I am able to show you everyday, like you do to me... Love Mom -the luckiest mom in the world.



































7 comments:

Andrea said...

very sweet & such cute pictures...happy birthday coco:)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Happy Birthday Coco! You are so beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i swear i love her even more than you. I really wish i could be her mom, but since i can't at least i can be her aunt. i would seriously give my life for that little girl. She is such a happy, spunky girl and i just love her to death. give her big hugs and kisses.
By the way i am so sorry i didn't call i totally forgot, and i even had it written down. i am such a ding dong

Chelsey Howard said...

Happy Birthday CoCo, I hope you guys had fun on your girl night out:) Randi, you are just the cutest mom ever:) And CoCo is such a beautiful girl, the boys are just gonna be chasing after her for the rest of her life!

Coleen said...

Coco is the best. Please consider marrying one of my boys, so your Mom and I can have even more of an excuse to visit one another in our old age.

The Van Fam said...

she is so sweet! we love her so much! and seriously her baby pictures and connor look so much alike... crazy! especially the one of her in the green shirt!

Torrie and the girls said...

Its been tooooo long randi, you need to blog again... please.....