Sunday, October 19, 2008

Funny Kids....

School Lunch:
Bartel: I finally found out what a sloppy joe was, I had it today and it was disgusting.

Coco: I like them..their sooo good.

Bartel: OH, their so gross!

Coco: Well, everybody has different taste bugs!

Sympathy:

Bartel: Mom, are you exhausted?...Don't worry I'll confort you. ( he rubs my back)


Mystery Spaghetti Sauce:

Coco: (whispering) Bartel, mom just put ketchup in the shaghetti sauce- gross.

Bartel: Chloe, mom is a professional, she knows what she's doing....

Worst day ever!!

Our dog cozy was in the front yard with us as we were cleaning the garage on Saturday when she decided to poo-poo on the driveway. So Dad appointed Bartel to be the official cleaner upper. Well, that did not go well. After many layers of napkins the job was done, and a tearful scarred for life BArtel ran up the stairs. A few minuets later we were given a letter:

"DON'T COME IN MY ROOM BECAUSE, THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!"

I found three more notes like these placed randomly around the house....


More Letters:
After  much knocking and not being allowed to enter our room because we were dressing, we were met with a new form of communication....and tattling.

The first note from Coco read:

Mom, Bartel is outside by the pool all by his self.....

Second note from Bartel:
Mom, is it time for school yet?

Third note from Annie, this one is taped up:

Just scribbled pictures.

Are my kids neglected?


Bartel and Coco also have a "special black box" in their room that they communicate thru. Apparently Bartel checks the "mail" every 2 days for any notes that Coco might leave for him. He has allowed me to participate as well. I'm just trying to think of a really good note to leave for him. 

Tomorrow I will try to remember to post a letter that I got from Bartel a few weeks ago...It's a good one, you'll want to read it....

4 comments:

Coleen said...

Love you. Love the notes.

Chelsey Howard said...

That is such a cute idea, that way you guys can leave eachother sweet notes:) Bartel is such a funny kid:)

Ricki said...

I think the notes are sweet! Katie and I used to write notes to each other and everyone else in the house and deliver them via a barbie and pink barbie mail car. Ha ha! I haven't thought about that for a long time. :)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How cute! Your kids are so sweet and smart! I can't wait to see what you are having!