Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good intentions...

I had every intention of posting some recent pics of the family, but I cannot find them on my computer! This has never happened before. I feel so computer illiterate... So I'll have to down load agin and post them tomorrow. In the meantime, I was taggged to post 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. So here we go....

1. I hate Math, but yet I count things...I can't help it. Steps, cracks on the street, parked cars, letters in words etc...Are you scared yet?

2. Anytime we are driving and pass a cemetary or mortuary, (especially in AZ) I am quick to let BArt know if it's an acceptable place to bury me or not...It usually isn't. The only one I've found so far to suit my liking is in Sacramento...Hope everyone can deal with that, if you love me you will come.

3. I hate the cotton that comes in the bottles of medicine..I just got goosebunps typing about it.. I either have to get tweezers to get it out so I don't touch it, or I have to get Bart to get it out, but then he tries to touch me with it...so tweezers usually work best.

4. I say sorry alot. I know this because I have people tell me not to be sorry. And now, my girls say it like it's "Please" or "thankyou"...What have I done to them? ...Sorry.

5. I have to make good food.. It kills me to "cheat" and not give 110% when I am cooking. I have to pull every bit of fat off my meat, if someone were to find a piece of fat or gristle on my food, it would be as bad as them finding a severed finger....

6.I hate being barefoot. Especially in the house. It makes me feel dirty and shorter then i already feel. Also, I hate lumpy jam or jelly on my bread it has to be smoothed out, same with mayo and tooth paste on my tooth brush....

I tag.. DeAnn, Andrea, Sherece, Rachel, and Lisa - if you all are still my friends, you may think me too weird now.

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

You are so funny Randi!! LOL:) I am opposite when it comes to shoes in the house! In fact, I am a drill sargent about taking your shoes off and carrying them to your room! I hate when the floors are dirty cause the babies are on the floor:) Some may call it a little obsessive compulsive, and that someone is Trevor:) And the cotton ball thing is pretty weird, but I'll still love you in spite of it I guess:)

Sherece said...

I get what you are saying about the cotton, but I never thought to get tweezers! I just do it fast and get it over with!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

BRAT! YOU JUST TAGGED ME SO THAT I LOOK WIERDER THAN YOU...CUZ I AM!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

BRAT! YOU JUST TAGGED ME SO THAT I LOOK WIERDER THAN YOU...CUZ I AM!

Anonymous said...

how do you think of the off the wall things you say...you are so creative and witty!

rvan said...

Jenna, this was not wit...just truth sadly....

Andrea said...

Too funny, especially the cemetary thing...poor Bart ;) oh, and I think the counting and meticulous meat trimming means you have OCD~ j/k! Quirks are the best, they make life so interesting! It'll take me a while to think of mine, I may have to interview Bremen.