Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was tagged....

1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
This too shall pass.
2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?I kinda skipped that whole "highschool" part, does waiting for the phone to ring count?
3. What did you do with your free time? After babysitting?.... I was a theater geek.
4. Coolest thing you did as a teenager. I went to Michael Mc Leans house in Utah for a cast party.... Got goose bumps yet?
5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school?When did I not have a boyfriend? no I wasn't a hoochie....
6. Songs that come to mind:No Doubt: Don't speak, Natalie Imbrulia: Torn, B-52's :ROck Lobster, Anything CHicago, Bon Jovi: ALways, Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack
7. If you could change one thing, what would it be?I wouldn't have got that perm in 7th grade..that's when all my problems began...
8. What did you think you would be when you grew up? A mom, and an actress, I toyed with the idea of selling Avon...
9. Picture of self.
Like I"m going to show you my awkward years....Oh wait I'm still in them..
10. Craziest thing you did in high school.Got Married...well it was practically, highschool age, I was 18
I tag De Ann, Chelsey, Jenna, Nicole and whoever else wants to be tagged

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh Randi, your so cute. I wish I was as innocent as you in high school!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh my goodness, are you kidding me right now? I seriously look like I'm 9mo. pregnant! No really, maybe you just have to see me in person, but I do. And yeah right you look gorgeous when your prego. You look gorgeous when you first wake up, at the lake, just all the freaking time and it makes me wanna barf! But I'll look past it and love you anyways. And yeah I wanna do a girl night with Jenna and everyone before she leaves, but I'll call you.