Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Second Blog???

SO I'm thinking I may start up another blog....Yes I know it seems like everyone nowadays has a blog or two but, I was thinking about making this one strictly recipes, made up, shared, altered, whatever. Sharing daily dinner idea's etc.. I also thought I would write some random thoughts down too. And maybe include my goofy poems there . Therefore leaving this one more of my family blog...it doesn't always have to be about me!!-not too sure how I feel about that though... So I guess maybe we'll try it out and I'll let you know when it's up and running. I have a few thoughts for names, but if you'd like to take part in naming the new blog, just leave your idea's and if I choose your witty name, I will give you a special tribute and a lifetime subscription to my blog! Now remember it's not going to be just recipes, it will be girl talk too, so let those creative juices flow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hell, i mean heck....we are on line. i have no wittyness about me but i think that would be really fun to have another blog you always gotta out do us Randi lynn. you are so cute hey more pics of your kids please.

Nicole said...

So fun you need to do it for sure!