Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pictures for Jenna

SO I was flipping thru our camera and found these pictures of the kids from the night before. Now the ones with Bartel and the distorted face pics? We wnet to visit the new baby horse and he started getting itchy. I told him not to itch... Then we ran over to visit Sir Loin, and it got worse and worse.....Even after 2 doses of Benedryl and a claritin he still was puffy the next morning. He didn't think so though, he got up and was like "yeah I'm back to normal!" I was like "are we looking at the same face?" I played along I didn't want him to be self conscience and not go to school, (one time he wouldn't get out of the car because he didn't like his hair!! I gave him the choice to get out of the car, or sit on his bed all day.....he chose to sit on his bed..and that he did) SO he gets to school thinking he looks back to normal and one of his friends mom say's " Bartel what happened to your face bud?"....great...
Now the stair racing? Ok, I admit I've actually done this with Annie's crib mattress and talk about a rush! Good times!!
So apparently this is what goes on when the babysitter is over.....
No wonder they always beg me to call our sitter...
So this is before it got really bad...how was I to know he was allergic to hay....
Bartel with our future freezer resident, Sir Loin.
Annie and the new baby horse
What a good mommy, I was carrying our puppy in this and she wanted to try it out...
This is Co-co realizing that the front door is rapidly approaching and her speed is not decreasing!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Poor Bartel! That reminds me of when we were little and Bart had a reaction like that to cotton or something in the air at Uncle Alby's. We used to do that on our stairs too, so fun!

Anonymous said...

i should have tried it, it looks really scary! your kids are brave, thanks for the pics!

Chelsey Howard said...

I did that too when I was little. I love Enchanted! The song on your blog is my fav. part.