Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just the girls

SO It was Family Night last night, and after Bartel's game ( he hit a homer with Dad pitching to him...still not sure how that happened) We headed to our Friends Chalon and Brent's house. The guys went to get food and the ladies of course took care of the off springs. I really am convinced that my friend Alysan has some dark issues with inflicting pain on innocent bystanders. She seems to get a thrill out of hearing her victims shriek with pain. I think in her previous life she must have been a dentist....or a personal trainer. I am referring to her innocent "hey let's give you a message" idea. Light and feathery, that's what I like. She was all but light and feathery. If I didn't have any back muscle issues before, I do now! She kept saying doesn't this feel good??? Hmmm ...are you talking about the elbow in my back or the karate chopping action going on by 3 different people? She kept talking about the toxins in my body that she was "working out" I'm pretty sure it was just a bone that she was trying to work out, only she didn't know it was a bone. She also has this wicked laugh that makes me laugh and it's really hard to laugh when your laying on the floor on your tummy and someone is sitting on your rear pounding out your "deadly toxins"!! Then she started on my head and I could just feel my hair growing in size, (I didn't think I was going to be able to get my head thru the shirt hole when it was time for bed!) I did however have support from my daughter. Annie kept rubbing my face and hands and saying "it's ok mom" and she was right I survived another round of torture from Alysan. You're probably wondering why I continue my friendship with this "Alysan"... I just can't help it, she's so darn likeable!!Getting big
Bigger.... does anyone else think I look prego here???!!
Holy Big Texas Hair!!!
Alysan and Annie cuddeling after the manhandeling
Ready for the lake!
Co-co modeling her new ity-bity-teeny-weenie, white polka dot tankini!
No, she didn't eat a load of bricks, I hope these help her float because they look as if they would sink her right to the bottom of the pool!


2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Randi, I just love your kids. I know I write that all the time, but I really do! So what does Alysan have that I don't hu?! When are you gonna hang out with me?!

Classicphotos said...

Randy I love the way you blog!!! It always makes me laugh and lately I can use a good laugh love you!! Aunt Cheri