Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dish Pan Hands

Scrubbing, mopping, slicing chopping, and rougher then a mans’
Dry and scaly, cracked, and fraile-y, another case of dish pan hands.

I lotion and slather, and dry after I lather, but nothing does the trick,
For I am soft for a minuet, another job I begin it, and my lotion doesn’t stick.

I think I am destined, my dryness not lessened, no matter what I do.
To forever be in need, of a kindly deed from a manicure or, two.

But I haven’t the time, to stop and unwind, and give my hands the attention,
That they so badly deserve, I haven’t the nerve, because I have kids…..or did I mention?

4 comments:

Maria said...

Who knew my whole entire family had blogs too.... I guess it is time to keep up with those that really matter! I hope you don't mind if I check in every once in a while! If you want to check mine it is
luvs2bmom.blogspot.com
-Maria Wood

Andrea said...

Yes~~I can relate!! I have a really easy solution...all you've got to do is move to the East Coast! ha ha! It did help me a ton though, and even cured Dane of his exzema! (I'm sure I spelled that wrong!)

Coleen said...

You could come down to the OC and we could get manicures

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Ok I know everyone thinks I am Mary Kay crazy but I have to say there is a great product called Satin Hands. It is miracle work for dry hands! Wow I didn't know I could be such a sales person 3000 miles away!