Sunday, May 18, 2008

Embarrassing Moments.....

Mother's day Program with Co-co
Bad hair day as well ....
So much fun, I was in tears it was so sweet.
Annie in Flagstaff with the family, it was a bit chilly...yes, those are socks on her hands!
The whole Fam Damily as "Father in Law" would say..
Hot ridin' chicks Annie and Mommy
Before
After...Happy Cinco De Mayo.


So it's been awhile, and I don't know where to start, so lets start at the part where I get embarrassed not once but 3 times, shall we?




#1. At Walmart with Annie: We are walking down an isle browsing, when a rather large, but pleasant woman in walking behind us...Aniie the great little observer that she is says,"she has a big tummy"....I'm walking away now...




#2. Same trip we finally make it without any more mishaps to the register to check out, and of course you can never just walk right up to the register and have it be your turn, there is always a wait. And of course it is Monday which is "P-day" for the missionaries that are being checked out in front of me. And of course they look like the missionaries you would want your sons to be, serious about their work, no non-sense, you know the type, and of course Annie has to be singing at the top of her lungs "I'm naked, I'm naked oh, yeah oh, yeah" over and over.




#3. So we are at Target this time aand I grab a few things to try on, and I'm feeling brave and I grab a swim suit that's on clearance for $8. I gather my things and Annie-which is never fun, and we head to the fitting rooms. Well it's empty except for the lady manning her post at the desk. We get our little plastic number and head to the big fitting room. I try my clothes on and am feeling good about my choices. Then I try on the suit, now mind you I wasn't planning on trying on swim suits and I was faithfully wearing my G's. And there was no way I was going to go commando, especially with that nasty little paper strip in the crouch that has probably already been tainted by another....ewe. So anyhow I squeeze into this one piece with my G's hanging out looking like I'm auditioning for an eighties exercise video when I ask Annie how I look, and Annie voices her opinion loudly,"Ewe Gross"..."Gross?" I say, "Yes, gross" she repeats...the lady is just outside my door....




Are we noticing a pattern here? I'm thinking Annie is the problem.





6 comments:

Ricki said...

Ha ha! I love it. Especially the bathing suit audition for Annie. Right now Levi isn't old enough to tell me what he thinks in the dressing room, but soon he's going to say something really loud and embarrassing... just waiting.

Nicole said...

You are so BEAUTIFUL! I love you!

Classicphotos said...

Ok I needed that laugh! Its late and everyone is in bed listening to thier mom in her office laughing her head off. Thanks Again Randy for making my day Love you guys!!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

That's good stuff:) Stories of Annie are always the best! My fav. was the naked song for the missionaries:) But hey, at least she kept her clothes on:)

DeAnn McWhorter said...

You are the funniest! I love your writing techniques!

The Van Fam said...

Ha ha those are pretty funny stories! My fav is the one at Target, sounds like something Trey would say to me.