Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mothers Day

Skewered sandwich in glass
They have a similar pizza like this at "trader joes" with ham and a white sauce soooo good!

Mother's Day weekend was a busy one for us. Bart and his associate, Dr. Perkins, had some marketing classes in CA. So Tatum and I went along for the ride (and the shopping in New Port) it was a great break away from everything...(kids) housework etc... I was able to visit my great friend Coleen and do you think I have any pictures of our trip? nope. However I was impressed with the presentation of Coleens sandwich and my pizza and managed to take a pic of that...Where are my priorities?

We returned home Sunday afternoon on mothers day and I opened the best gift ever!!!! The "Anne of Green Gables" movies!! I love them, they make me so happy and remind me of my sunday afternoons growing up. No I didn't live in Prince Edward Island, quite opposite actually, I just liked watching those parent approved sunday movies every so often. I even made a tea party for Sherece and I once like Anne and Diana minus the alcohol. That's probably why I love tea parties so much now, that and my mom and I always had pretend tea parties under the covers when I was little...



Anyhow, my kids gave me all of their homemade gifts. Coupons, chore flowers, pictures etc...It was great. I love my babies.

The other day Bartel at random, said he already knew what he wanted to name his kids when he got older. #1 Bartel of course, #2 the girl, Lucy...like our old dog I got rid of that he always reminds me about,....and #3 Diego........Yeah I don't know either. I asked if he was going to have a "Dora too?" and he got offended. It was just a question. I kept saying the name "Diego" over and over, he didn't like that but I like saying it, and I told him I need time to get used to the fact that I'm going to have a grandson named Diego. He's still offended.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Randi! That pizza looks so amazing! Also, I've gotta say that I love your polls. They're totally fun!