Thursday, June 19, 2008

WWMD? or What Would Martha Do?

Ok, picture overload huh? I just wanted to show you why I am a stress case. Do you see how many projects I have going on? And this isn't even all of them!! My dilemma right now, ir that I'm doing those flower balls and I run out of flowers, so I go to the store and buy all they have and still don't have enough to finish, so I wait.....And in the meantime I start another project, I have to be productive right? So I'm painting my hutch and while it's drying I'm fixing up the girls room...are we seeing a pattern here? Not sure what I want to do with this as far as paint color goes, I also am thinking about deco paging sp? the top of the vanity in some cute paper.. what do you think?
This is kinda the decorating direction I'm going in, I also have a ton of decorations in the closet. I took out the hutch, and I'm painting the walls gray, I've also toyed around with the idea of wall papering either the upper half of the wall or the lower with a cute damask print. Opinions?
I am spray painting crates the color of that flower pretty much, and they will be for toys.
Look at this mess?! De Ann are you freakin' out!!
I really want a cute white headboard for this bed I think.... And a cute chandelier to hang up.

My balls O' flowers! I want to attatch cute ribbon to these and hang them from the ceiling in the girl's room or bathroom..This is quite the project, don't start this if you are hoping to finish in one day, because you won't.
My rose lamp, it's been about 2 months since starting....it's still not done!
My great "Good Will" find. it was just brown stained and I painted it a straw color and destressed it next? cute knobs for hanging stuff...It's for the girls room too....


Bart built this for me 10 years ago!!! and I'm just now getting brave enough to paint it!! It was in the girls room, but I really want it in my kitchen to display cute dishes and random stuff.
De Ann look at this!! Did you know they made these? It makes spray painting so easy my finger doesn't hurt!! (you probably already knew about this though)
A cute color and cute knobs and we'll be good to go! I'll keep you posted on the pregress!




5 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

I'm loving the flower balls! What a cute idea. Maybe I'll steal that idea when I'm not homeless :) So many projects Randi!! Looks like fun.

Lisa Harris said...

Cute flower balls. LOVE THEM! We are having the house repainted on Monday and I am stressed about my color choices. Keep posting pics of all the finished projects.

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Wow so much for me to comment on!!! NO I have never seen those awesome spray paint nozzles. I never thought this would happen but I am coveting your spray paint. You are so cute. It is great that you have projects and as long as you are having fun who cares whether they get done. I have always loved that hutch and it will be great in the kitchen. Can't wait to come and see you in 9 days!!! Oh and by the way your craft room can be un-tidy because it's YOUR room!

Chelsey Howard said...

You are a CRAZY LADY! How do you not freak out with all these projects? I would forget half of them if I did as much as you are! But that's fun that you are motivated and it sound like its gonna turn out soooo cute, of course:) If you have left over ambition still after your done you can make stuff for my house:)

Just Spotted said...

loving all the projects... you are seriously awesome!

btw, in case we haven't mentioned it before... THANK YOU for linking to us, & for helping spread the just spotted love!

xoxo, K