Friday, June 27, 2008

Flash back Fridays...

So a friend of mine does this on her blog and, follower that I am, thought it would be fun to hop on board and share my flashback pics with you, be kind please...or I won't do it again. Prego with Annie at the MTC....wait that doesn't sound right?
Look at all that hair?? No wonder I was called "curly fro" in Jr. High!
I just don't know what to say about this picture, except yes, that is me and Co-co.

Oh, Kodak moment. This picture bothers me because First of all, No one had informed me that it was time to invest on a good flat iron and hair product, and secondly, I look like a single mom here! Where is Bart? Oh, that's right he forgot we had pictures and he was working!!





6 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

I am laughing SO hard at your last pic commentary. I can see you waiting for Bart to come and then just giving in a taking the pic alone. Still laughing.
I love that you are a member of FF!

Levi H. said...

Ok randi, this is an official request: PLEASE CHANGE THE FONT COLOR! I am only able to read about half of your blogs since I loose my place in the text cuz the color is sooooo close the background. But then again this could be code to keep those who you dont want to read your blog from reading.

P.S. nice hair!

Levi H. said...

Thanks Randi! Its good to know you listen to the voice of the people ;)

laurdacooj said...

you are so cute! And that last picture made me laugh... I've been there! Good times! Where do you guys live in Arizona??? We might just have to party!

Chelsey Howard said...

You are so funny:) You have always been gorgeous and will always be gorgeous! That is so funny that Bart forgot about family pictures. I would have been sooo mad! It's a good thing your so sweet.

Classicphotos said...

Hey I took that last picture and you told me you loved your hair like that!!! Just kidding, I love that picture though!! Hey thanks for the enormous help for Allen's Open House We Love you Guys!! I will call you later!! Aunt Cheri