Wednesday, June 25, 2008

As My World Turns........

Here's What happened last week.........

Randi and BArt had a late date night and neglected to prepare for Sunday. Morning chaos was eminant sp? In their rush to get out the door and be on time, BArt left with the kids so Randi could finish getting ready, because she's such a great mom she got everyone else ready first-just a side note. So Randi was ready 15 mins later and headed out the door but was abruptly halted when she couldn't find the keys to her sweet ride. So she looked and cleaned, putting good use to her time at home, until church was over and her husband BArt, walked in the door.....



(Read Previous Post For Full Details)



Continued....

SO I hear the roar of BArts truck pull into the drive. I go out to the garage to meet and greet him. He hops out with a smile and says "Honey.....what happened?" I put my hands on my hips and say, "I guess I could ask you the same" He looks puzzled. "DO you have my keys?" He does a quick pat down..."No...hang on" He goes to the truck and opens the door and hops in. Out comes a clanging set of keys..my keys. Do I know my husband or what?

He asks why I didn't call? On his cell phone during church? How about because the night before at during the production of "My Fair Lady" his phone goes off, and then he fumbles around to silence it and pushes the speaker phone, then all we hear is the sound of someone blowing into the phone loudly...I try to give him the evil eye but it's too dark for him to see me. But we see the people in front of us give us the evil eye.....If looks could kill. It was an accident geesh, it's not liked they missed a whole lot, Eliza Dolittle was singing "I could of danced all night" but it was more like "I could sing all night"....the song went on forever.

SO all in all, I missed church because of BART but the house was clean and lunch was ready when he got home! Sorry for all the suspense but you have to admit, it makes it more exciting that way.

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That is funny:) But what you should have done was take a nap instead of cleaning! Well, at least you tried to go to church, it's the thought that counts right?

Torrie and the girls said...

That's funny and somehow I knew that is what had happened. It always bugs them when we can call them out but hey they are creatures of habit... we love you guys