Friday, June 6, 2008

What's in your car?

SO I was cleaning out my car the other day and I was pulling out such random things. So I wondered to myself " Self, is this normal stuff to have in a car?" Here are things I pulled out that day and in times past, do they look familiar to you?

Floss-not surprising
Toothpaste-for our scuba masks of course
Cuticle Cream- for those pesky dry Arizona cuticles
Bag of returns-that will probably never be returned
2 DVD's to return to Hollywood Video..over due by 2 months (along with a late fee big enough to feed a small 3rd world country)
3 pairs of Annie's shoes-a girl can never have to many of these
About 100 little rubberbands for Annie's Hair-Bart hates these
A roll of toilet paper...just in case
A half eaten apple-ewe
A half empty can of coke zero
A few Walmart receipts
Scuba Fins
Snorkel
Co-co's bathrobe
Crushed fishy crackers
A handful of pens
A couple "To Do" lists
Two C.D. cases
A pair of headphones
And a partridge in a pear tree...

Ok, Fess up...what's in your car right now?

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah that sound about right. All of that crap is usually in my car, except for the scuba stuff, I'm not adventurous. But especially Shea's shoes are all over my car! And right now there's an old bannanna peel:( the life of a mom right?!

Katie said...

OK, MY car is clean right now (except for the toilet paper from camping--don't worry, it's unused--and the gallon of water, also from camping). Josiah's car? Papers from work, sack lunch type items that have been there for who knows how long, I'm assuming my 3 missing spoons (don't you hate that when you're missing silverware?), a sweatshirt, shoes, soda cans, and mounds of other things that just REALLY need to be cleaned out...TOMORROW! I'll let you know if I find an elephant! Sadly, no dental floss.

Andrea said...

I love this....and I'm glad to hear someone else's car is like mine, after being in DeAnn's, I wasn't so sure!