Monday, February 4, 2008

Why me?


I can't believe my luck. Remember the front porch swing that broke, it was posted in earlier blogs, Well it looks like I have broke yet another important item at our house. Our TOILET SEAT!!! I can't believe it. It had been loose for about 2 weeks and i guess I didn't realize just how fragile it was when I made my way into the bathroom yesterday after church. I teach in primary so to take a quick potty break with 6, six year olds is darn near impossible. So I Bee lined to the bathroom as soon as I got home and perhaps I sat with a little too much vigor, for fear I wouldn't make it. Oh I made it all right. With a crack! and a jolt! I broke the stinkin' thing!! I mean a clear break!! And it wasn't even in my own bathroom, oh no, it had to be in the bathroom that guests use regularly...I was feeling pretty bad about myself, but, not surprising,it didn't stop me from eating the rest of the day!! Oh, what will it take to make me give up my sweets!!!

5 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

Oh, that is really funny! You're just so cute and tiny I can't imagine you breaking anything! I'm glad we found eachother's blogs. The family picture at the top of your page is beautiful!

Nicole said...

HAHA that is super funny! But you didn't do it you nerd it just happened to be time when you sat down! It could have happened to Bart or anyone but I have decided that us Thayers just seem to have that luck!!!!

Peifer Family said...

You seriously crack me up! That was an awesome post! By the way, Scott is just the Executive Secretary in our ward so you can go back to church now :) Oh, and I added some chocolate to our years supply...thanks for the suggestion!

xx said...

Your bunz of steele must do more harm than good!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.