Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Toe-toes
such a hard day...
Don't let the princess dress fool you. Today at costco this little bundle of fun was not behaving so great so I had to put her back into the cart (she was causing unnecessary traffic in the isles) and I strapped her in...tight. Well it wasn't long before she was yelling "your a stinker mom" as loud as she could. I quickly put back the pork roast I was admiring and headed straight for the check out. I thought, "wow she really does pick up on everything." I was just grateful that nothing too profane came spewing out of her mouth...Not because she's learned it from me, I will call them "outside influences" (you know who you are!!) Anyhow, we were done shopping to say the least.

7 comments:

Coleen said...

I am so arranging a marriage for our kids. She is adorable even with a little spirited language.

Sherece said...

her feet look awfully familiar...
mmm wonder why????

DeAnn McWhorter said...

She is so darn cute. I have missed her growing up since I have been away for almost her whole life! That sounds depressing huh? I am glad to see you are not neglecting your blog for sewing! I have to say blogging is better than sewing! DeAnn

elizabeth cullimore said...

What a great pedicure on cute little feet! You're a nice mom to do that!

Nicole said...

So dang cute! And I am so looking forward to those days when my Brynlee is doing these things!!! HAHA so you really need to help me think of an idea to do a poll!!!

laurdacooj said...

Hi, your family is so cute. We totally remember you guys! Are you living in Arizona as well? We are doing really good, how about you guys?

The Smith's said...

Funny to see your blog. I love all your stories. You have beautiful kids!