Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ok, a few things...yeah I finally have music on my blog, I was beginning to feel very un....blogish. Everyone has music on theirs it seems like, then I would hop over to mine and it was missing something,..kinda like when I go out in public looking like I did today...pretty much that last picture. Yeah, yikes. So my dear friend Tatum so kindly helped me thru the process. Now, Tatum has rock on her blog, and as much as I like the "classics" I seem to gravitate towards...I don't even think they have a name for it... She was so kind as to hook me up with "whitney Houstons", "saving all my love for you"...which I know poked fun at the fact that I just sang that ditty at our Karaoke Competition and actually so did Bart....Yeah I don't know either. Anyhow, I let the "carpenters" slide, because I actually have them on my Ipod. But enjoy and if you don't care for my taste in music then....turn off your sound. I'll post more tomorrow, hubby just got home, so it's "wife time" now.

5 comments:

Coleen said...

wife time? that's a nice way to put it...and a little tmi;)

Coleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rvan said...

No, that's not what I meant!!!!!!! I just meant, I needed to get off the computer and give him "listening attention"..you sicko!!!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

I want to read the deleted comment-come on we are all dying to know what it said!!!

rvan said...

Me too!! I have no idea who that was from....reveal yourself !!!!