Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED

Dent and a bump..

So here I am trying to clean the bathroom, and be a good housekeeper, and as I'm on my hands and knees scrubbing the oncehandicapped toilet that I broke, I hit my head so hard on the corner of the sink, it left a dent and now I am sporting a bump...plus the dent...and now a headache. Why do these things always happen to me? I'm not going to step foot in that bathroom again! ...Unless I have to go potty superbad, in which case I will probably break another toilet seat...I guess on the flip side, better my toilet seat then yours right?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey if it makes you feel any better I have been hurting myself a ton lately. So you know that we are living in grandmas house now right? Well I have ran into the railing a million times how I do it I still am not sure. I have ran into the wall and who knows what else all I know is all these bruises keep showing up! I am sorry that that happened it looks like it hurt! We sure love you though!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

That is what cleaning ladies are for! What happened to them? DeAnn

Ricki said...

Hey Randy! It's so fun to see you and your kiddos. Didja know I have one too? Levi Wyatt. He's 14 months and very cute! Hope you guys are all well.

xx said...

I know how bad that really hurts. I am very impressed you didnt cry or something. I would have been yelling and throwing things at my walls. Ask my kids I just did that the other day, they probably thought I was coming after them next, but of course not right?