Monday, February 25, 2008

Latest Dune Trip and a whole lotta pictures!

For Presidents Day we took advantage off Bart's off time and headed out to the dunes with some friends of ours. We had a tons of fun, From doing wheelies in Bart's rail, having it break down out in the middle of the dunes, and doing sand angels waiting for help to arrive-don't worry Bart fixed it. The girls did yoga in the sand went for a 2 mile uphill run, the kids had a blast in the Ranger and made tons of "sand food" with the toy dishes we brought. Good Food, Good company, Good Times. P.s the highlight was the cross-dresser we saw at the yuma, gas station on the way home!! I got footage of him/her with my cell phone. If anyone knows how to get that footage off my phone and onto my computer let me know!!!Even Princess's go to the dunes!
Yes, I'm afraid she pretty much looked like this the whole time..
Annie and Brielle being silly out the window

Co-co sporting the homeless child look
Bart fixing his famous "Breakfast Burritos"

Malibu Barbie and her girlfriends out for a joy ride!
The ever so funny duo: Alysan & Chalon-love these chicks!
This is just proof that I was there...



6 comments:

Coleen said...

You make the dunes look totally enticing to an OC mama! I would go just for the Vans breakfast burritos.

xx said...

dang it wish we could have come and partied with ya all. Maybe next time. Even looking like a homeless child she is still so cute! She is going to be one of those people who never need makeup. Luck girl

laurdacooj said...

how fun! You are so funny! I was laughing out loud at your comments! Your great!
So...about your offer for homemade dinner...I accept...we'll look for a job later:) ha ha!! I do love Arizona though...it is so nice and warm!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Ok i was laughing so hard at CoCo's picture..so funny. She does look homeless in the photo but she is atleast tilting her head like a princess. Bart's so awesome that he could fix the sandrail and you weren't stranded!

Peifer Family said...

I'm so glad to see that you guys had a great trip! It was fun talking to you the other day! I was glad to see that you didn't have to do all the cooking :)

Andrea said...

Your post and Mandy's post are like night & day or should I say, hot & cold, looks like soo much fun. I've started to take the "proof I was there" picture too. I could fill a couple scrapbooks with no pictures of me!