Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Treats!!









I love Valentines day! Yesterday Tatum and I made sugar cookies mmm. I also got a cute idea from my friend Coleen, for the rice krispie treats on a stick. I dipped them in cany coating and then sprinkled them in sugar. They turned out so cute, they look like icecream bars, and they're pretty tasty too. The cupcakes are store bought marshmellow cupcakes, but they were so cute I have to display them.


We also made this pasta. It'so good!! I got it from Giada on Everyday Italian. It's so savory, with sausage, sundried tomatoes, artichokes, and fresh mozzarella!! If there are any requests for recipes I will be happy to post them for you!



















7 comments:

Ricki said...

Randall- Nice treats, very pretty! I think Sherece actually has a blog set up, but has never done anything with it. Yes, I will definitely get on her case about it! Hey, I think I still have one of your old dresses hanging in my closet at home. Your mom used to hug me and Kate when we wore them to church, then wipe her eyes. :)

Coleen said...

I love the fact that my ideas are better when you do them! So cute! Pls post the pasta recipe..looks yummy!

Peifer Family said...

You always make the best treats! I love the idea of rice crispy treats on a stick!

The Van Fam said...

Yummy! I haven't really felt like sweets lately but are looking so good right now! I agree the rice krispies are such a fun idea!

Lisa Harris said...

Yum!
What dresses are you asking about??

Lisa Harris said...

Sorry I saw van..it was someone else. Post the pasta recipe..it looks delish.

Katie said...

Wow. Your little treats looks so beautiful! I've been inspired for next year! ;) Or perhaps Easter, huh?