Thursday, February 14, 2008

BLONDE MOMENT.....


Valentine Fortune Cookies we made for Bartel and Co-co's class.
"You bring good fortune Valentine!"






Ok, so last night I get a phone call on my cell from Tatum asking if I was home because she wanted to borrow an egg and was close by. Well, I wasn't home we were in phoenix, but I told her to just go in the garage and I would give her the code to open it, I repeated it once and said will you remember it? Then my smart elic husband said to me, "hey we have the clicker right here we'll just push it and open it." I instantly though this was a great idea!! (channeling Jessica Simpson....) "Oh Yeah," I said.....And he started laughing....it took an moment for it to sink in. Very funny Bart. Then I started laughing and had to tell Tatum what was going on and made her swear not to repeat it....But, you know me, I am what I am. Take it or leave it!! It was too good not to share....your welcome. Happy Valentines Day.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You make me laugh! By the way Amy has been here reading all your funny moments and we both decided this is someting all us Thayer girls have problems with! So I heard you are moving is this true? Yeah it was sad not having chris home but Brynlee filled the void very well! We love you and all your blonde moments!!!

xx said...

Thats why I love you Randi...very blonde comments come from you...as well as me too and you can testify of that. But yea I am a good friend and didnt share that story with a single soul. Now I will hehe! See you soon!

xx said...

Oh yea you good fortune cookies turned out so dang cute. I'm just gonna have to by pass the whole honey thing and call you Martha!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That's a funny story, good 'ole Randi! You won't beleive it, but I've been updating my blog! Check out http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
I just gave my blog facelift for free!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I did it Randi- I updated my blog, and with "news". I also have alot of cute pictures from our party. You are a great American Idol singer! I have pictures to prove it!