Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just another week...

SO a few things this past week. Kids started school...yeah me. Everyone is alot happier these days. Also we had a Karaoke party, just us! And let me tell you Co-co rocks.We also watched Michael Phelps everynite, that was exciting, he's awesome.  Also Tatum and I made about 80 cupcakes for her cousin's bridal shower last week, and they turned out so pretty and tasty too. We had Almond buttercream cupcakes, devils food with chocolate almond frosting, and coconut with a coconut toasted pecan frosting. So good! In fact we are doing about 400 more for her wedding!!!  Anyhow, that's about it here, nothing too exciting going on, I did fall asleep for 15 mins in the aisle at target the other day...that was pretty cool.....Ok, time is a wasting, kids are at school and Annie and I are off to play! She is a different child when the other two are gone. We have so much fun together, she's not so clingy and demanding. She's actually ....enjoyable. Weird huh?
Vintage inspired cupcakes, Tatum had some great decorating ideas..


Will you marry me?

Holy Cupcakes!!
Everybody was Kung -Foo Fighting.
Still on our "Karaoke High"
The "puppy face" they also make their lips quiver while doing this...it's terrible.
This is why Bartel never gets what he wants...this face does nothing for me except make me irritated.
Rock on Co-co!!
First day of school...
Too cool. I almost didn't get this picture because his "homies" were near by watching and he was embarrassed!
Annie starts school next month at "Spuhler Sprouts" cute huh? Can you believe she's old enough for that?

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Those cupcakes are gorgeous!! Careful, you're gonna be making them for every wedding in Mesa!
I love the puppy faces, and Bartel's face was looking very familiar to one Bart use to do when he was a kid...after he put a million staples into Tam & DeAnn's Cabbage Patch Kid's head, I think he actually came up with the original idea of Chuckie ;)

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun! Those cupcakes look so yummy and fancy too:) I love the kung foo fighting dancing:) you look so hot:) Annie is such a freaking doll! That's crazy that she's gonna go to school, what are you going to do with yourself?!

Coleen said...

Wow! You are so talented. If I made something that pretty there is no way I would let someone eat them ;)

Peifer Family said...

Your kids look so cute going to school! I can't believe the cupcakes...and I can't believe that you are making 500 of them for a reception...you are CRAZY!!! I seriously can't believe that I didn't see you the whole time we were in town either. We actually traveled so much that we were only in town about 3 weeks if you can believe it. I guess I won't be offended if you don't visit me, but I hope you visit Jenna and Matt so we can see you :). By the way...congrats on your recent development!

The Van Fam said...

Ha Randi you are funny, I thought I got your email address a while back so you could see my blog?! Anyway yep its getting super close and don't lie to me about looking good prego obviously I'm not going to post the pictures of me looking like a big cow haha. Sorry we couldn't come over sunday, my family was over and we do want to do something with you guys sometime if I can get over my stupid cold... and... aren't you gonna post something else...

Torrie and the girls said...

Those cupcakes looked amazing, my props to the bakers. I can't believe coco's beautiful waist long hair, it reminds me of the good ol' days... :: sigh:: I think that's the "ugliest" I have ever seen Bartel look, you have adorable kids! So are you saving your pennies to come and visit me in NY so that we can tear it up on Broadway?