Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just lots of pictures...

Me and Annie the other day. This is when Coco pointed out that I"m getting wrinkles. I told her that's what happens when you smile alot because you're happy!
Super Bart and sidekick Oliver ready to conquer some chores.
Daddy's 34th Birthday at Cheesecake Factory!!
The worst picture of Bartel ever!! I told him it was his "Willie Wonka Look" from the old "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" and that we had to get a picture of it. But really, he just finished swimming!
A not so good picture taken by Bartel at my sister Taylor's wedding.
Nieces' and cousins' at the wedding
The Beautiful Channy caught the bouquet tossed by the beautiful bride my sister, Taylor.
Lot's of cupcakes we made for the wedding. thanks to everyone for all your help!
Helping mommy make over 200 sparkley cupcakes!
My cute sister Carly.....


Mother's Day Program at school. Coco spelled out my name and wrote some sweet and probably too nice of things about me. In fact I'm not sure she's talking about me at all...

Really nice.
Always loves me.
Never mad.
Darling
I want to be her.

Reciting a poem about "moms"
On a hike in Box Canyon.. that I wasn't jazzed about but it was very pretty and there were no kids in sight.
Cuddling mommy.
Happy camper. He loves his momma so much and is so romantic, sometimes when he kisses me he softly closes his eyes like he's in heaven and sometimes he even puts his hand on my face. This kid has got all the moves!!.... Should I be worried?
Not so happy to go to church...Sometimes I feel the same way bud..It's a very long day huh?

6 comments:

Sherece said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I love seeing your sisters...I feel like they are my own sisters! I love them so much! Tell them for me would ya!?!

rvan said...

that's so sweet! of course I'll tell them!! you were like their big sister too growing up. I think you babysat them as much as I did!

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you

Torrie and the girls said...

I don't know how I missed this post the first time but... oh my goodness what a cute family! Oliver is Adorable! I love the Wonka look, that cracked me up! The girls are so beautiful, and Randi you don't look old enough to have any kids, much less 4! You and Bart are such a handsome couple! We love the pictures!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute boy!! I love the pic. of you at the wedding, you look like a super model:) And the cupcakes look delicious, now I'm craving it.

The Van Fam said...

What a great idea to do that fitness blog or whatever you called it! I have been trying to get these buns into shape for summer too! Cute pics! I love your kiddos!