Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friends of Fitness

It's up and running! My new Fitness blog: friendsoffitness.blogspot.com
It's under my friends and family link. Check it out. Tell me what you think I will be updating daily and am open to suggestions on improvements. Also if you would like to contribute, as an author leave me a quick note and I will add you. I'm so excited about this and I already feel like I'm looking better!! I really think having someone to answer to makes a huge difference. I may change things up a bit as I go along but at least it's started and I can fine tune it as I go along. Thanks for your support, this will be so fun if I can get some of you to hop on board with me (wink, wink) and maybe we should have some kind of reward for ourselves when we reach our goals? Any suggestions??

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun, I am in!