Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Get Fit with me!

On a side note, as you all know we had a new baby in March. In fac,t tomorrow he will be 12 weeks old! Where has the time gone?? Anyhoo, It's about time I get my buns into shape. Summer is already here and I'm so not ready for it. I've walked a few times outside, and it's just too hot now. So I brought the workouts in doors. And it's just too hard to try to do them at home, interruptions, laziness, etc. keep me from getting my workouts done. SO I just joined the gym begrudgingly and signed up for bootcamp and a trainer. No more excuses!! I am ready and all set up to go, but I think I would be more motivated if I had not only my trainer to answer to, but anyone who reads my blog as well. So inspired by my dear best friend Sherece, who is working her buns off to;) I am starting a fitness blog. On this blog will be pictures (shutter) my daily fitness routine that was completed, my daily food journal, goals, recipes for success, measurements etc.. I haven't decided if it's going to be a private blog or not. But I thought this would be a good way to motivate me and others who are interested in getting fit,Share tips, stories, words of encouragement! I have so many great friends that live all over and we can't work out together, so this is the next best thing. So based on the interest I will decide if it will be private or not. If you are interested in contributing to the blog itself let me know so I can add you as an author on this blog. Anyone can contribute this is going to be fun and I think people in general do better with their fitness goals when they have someone to answer to and friends to encourage them. And as a mom of four with a body like a mom of four, I could use all the encouragement I can get. So if you want to get fit with me then hop aboard the "Hottie Express" is about to leave!.....(ok, that was extremely cheesy....oooh cheese!)

6 comments:

Sherece said...

DOOOOO ITTTTT!

rvan said...

You inspired me sherece!! love you!!

Masquerade said...

I love it! I've been excited to get into shape too, but dread it when I actually have to work at it! I realized that I only have 2 kids and I should not look the way I do. so I will jump on the "Hottie Express" with you! ha ha Congrats on the new baby, has it been that long since I've seen you? Didn't even know you were pregnant.- Kimberly W.

Torrie and the girls said...

All right girls... I might need the most help! my friend talked me into RUNNING A HALF MARATHON, in just 18 weeks! yikes!
Randi, if you have the body of the mom of 4, then I have the body of a mom of 16 and only have 2, ugh! I fully intend on running in october because I really want to do a triathalon next year (double yikes), sign me up I'm ready to be an "after" and not "after kids" :) Love you Randi, thanks so much I know we all can do it!

Whatever said...

What about us "dudes". I need to get back into shape too. 25 years of marriage and sitting at a desk makes a man puggy. Is this challenge for women only. Can I be a "hottie" or "hunky"?

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Woooo hooooo! This sounds fun. Jenna, Tamara and I are going to run a 5k in July when I come...it will be hot as.... but we will be having fun. You should join us. It will be my third one! They are sooo fun! Brian just said I need to learn not to talk during the race...that will be a tough one with this group.