Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wonderful World of itunes......

SO for Christmas my little brother Garrett got me an itunes card. I just figured out how to use it and I was overwhelmed by all the musical selections. All of the sudden I couldn't remember what artists I liked and it took me well over an hour to select a CD worth of music. Upon selecting music I realized I have a few musical crushes and thought I would share them with you, I don't care if you think their lame...they make me happy. And their not bad to look at either...(don't tell Bart that part).

Jason Mraz- sweet sounding, happy
Gavin Rossdale-manly and raspy
Rob Thomas-extremely cool
Josh Groban-classic, timeless, rich and flawless
The guy from the group "wall flowers"-too cool and manly

I love these voices. Their music is all so different as is there voices, but they just make me melt...Maybe I'll lose a few pounds listening to them-but I doubt it. It's a weight gain of a pound a week from here on out they say...Dang.
So feel free to share your crushes with me, you can include females too, I do confess I like "Pink" with her raspy voice, but I'm in a happy relationship with a male, so no worries.
But I do think I'm in love with itunes.....


Maybe I'll be a singer when I grow up and you can find me on itunes someday...(scary!!!)
I should probably stick with our Karaoke...

5 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

I'm not allowed to even say the name of my musical "CRUSH" cause it offends your brother. BTW, just a random question: Are you watching "American Idol" this season? I hope it's as good as "last season". Haha. Did you pick up on the "archu"-clues I left for ya?

rvan said...

I think I can guess Jamie. Tell Casey to get over it, I've heard him say who's hot and who's not before...I don't watch it, but I have in the past and it's good! No cable remember? Keep me posted though...

Andrea said...

Bremen's friends that he grew up with in Provo are on itunes...Simple People. I like Josh Groban too, and Michael Bublee and Rob Thomas and Harry Connick jr, he's kinda old but still kinda hot. I love itunes!

Chelsey Howard said...

Who doesn't love Jason Mraz?!

Sherece said...

Wow, I am really enjoying all your posts due to bedrest! Anyhow...I love Josh Groban too. Who doesn't right? My mom says she would really like to go to one of his concerts, but won't becuase she doesn't want to feel like an "old groupie lady"!