Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good News!

SO that test I was waiting for to see if I would be delivering in 1-2 weeks cane back negative. Which is good. I know things could change but for now, I just have to continue my medicine and take it easy for the next 4 weeks making it till 36 weeks and then I can let nature run it's course, and hopefully it will run it's way to the hospital for me to deliver a healthy baby.

Bart has been extremely helpful, which I totally appreciate. He's been getting kids ready for school when he's home and made a weekly menu for the breakfasts he'll be making ( I was just gonna throw cereal at the kids) he went shopping for groceries, doing laundry, cleaning. He says it's no big deal but it's huge to me, I know he helps out as much as he can anyways I am just usually helping along with him, and just watching him do everything is sooooo hard!! 

My friends and family have been helping out a ton too. Meals, visits, all kinds of offers of help, cleaning up endless feathers upstairs from one of Annies dress up dresses that i should get rid of but she's so cute in it that I can't, picking up kids from school, keeping kids after school, renting movies for me (since I don't have cable- who's dumb idea was that?) sharing books, praying for me. I feel very loved and blessed to know and associate with such good people. Thank you to everyone, I can't wait to be able to return the favors. This is a huge test for me, to let others serve me,  I love you all and my whole family really appreciates all your doing for us.

7 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

I throw cereal at my kids EVERY morning. You mean to tell me that's not normal and I'm actually supposed to COOK something for them? Great, I wish you would've told me this 8 YEARS ago!! Man, I'm a loser of a mom. :( Hahaha, no but seriously that's all we ever have for breakfast, unless Casey's home to make us crepes or something else yummy.

I'm glad to hear the good news. We're thinking of and praying for you. So does that mean you're gonna come up this weekend after all? JUST kidding!

Torrie and the girls said...

We're so grateful that things are progressing well. Just relax and let those around you help, you're so helpful to others and so sweet I know its no big deal to them. I wish I was there to help, but you're in our prayers. We're anxious to see this handsome addition, but not that anxious! good luck and we love you!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I can't believe baby boy is coming! Elizabeth my sister in California is due any second now! Do you have names picked out? I don't remember if you've named him since I lost my brain right after I delivered!

Jake & Rachel said...

That is great news! I know it's hard to accept so much help from others but you deserve it, you're always helping people out yourself! You should get a massage to help you relax, it feels sooo good when your pregnant.

Andrea said...

I'm so glad to hear things are okay, not fun but okay. That's gotta be hard not to constantly keep your household going, it might've felt like a vacation the first couple days but then.....I'll be praying for you! I always give my kids cereal except on the weekends, you needed a break SuperMom ;) Miss you guys & wish I were there to help!

Chelsey Howard said...

Good:) I'm glad you and the little baby boy are healthy:) Fabulous news, i'm glad the medicince is working.

Coleen said...

You married a great guy and of course we know he married the best.