Monday, January 19, 2009

Just an update

So I had an appointment today with my Dr. things are progressing at a rather rapid rate again. So I get to start taking that lovely "stop your contractions" medicine, trebuteline? Ugh...I hate that stuff. So depending on my test results which should come back in 1-2 days, I could be delivering in 2-4 weeks.. Oy. I will keep you posted. In the mean time I"m on "house arrest" and if anyone has any ideas how to not do cleaning, laundry, and shopping with a house full of people, than please let me know. I have no idea how to just sit still, with so much to do. But I do see the wisdom of bedrest, because seriously, I feel like one good sneeze and we could be having this baby any minuet.... At least they have shots of hormones for the babies' lungs to develop that makes me feel better we'll see if I need that in a few days... But all is well,  I'll keep you informed.

8 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

Randi you better take it easy! Just think of your little guy trying to come out early and that should keep you still :) I'll be thinking about you, good luck with everything.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Ohhhh! I can't believe it! Good luck! Please keep us posted!

Jamie Sue said...

Sheesh, woman! You always progress way too quickly. What's the deal? It seems like it's gotten worse with every pregnancy. We'll be praying for you and your little guy. Tell him that we're excited to meet him, but we'll wait till he's done cookin'. :) Luv ya!!

Torrie and the girls said...

Seems this little one is as anxious as you are.... we hope that things go well and that if he does come early its on the 4 week rather than 2 weeek side. We love you guys, best of luck, we'll be prayin' for ya!

Coleen said...

I know how annoying bedrest can be, but just think its easier to take care of them in the womb. Hang in there. Wish I could stop by to help out and to entertain you or better yet have you entertain me with your endless wit. I miss you tons and I am patiently waiting for our babies to meet one another.

Anonymous said...

Randi lynn i am so excited for this little angel to come! I already love that little boy so much! Crap...i need to go shopping for the little munch!

Chelsey Howard said...

I know how you do it. You Hire someone to clean. You just relax and watch movies and cuddle your kids all day:) Hope everything works out. Let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help. If you want I'll even go over there and clean your house:)

Rachelle Urness said...

Oh my gosh! Let me know what I can do to help. I had to be on house arrest with all 4 of my kiddos! You think it will be fun for about a day and then you realize not so fun! I will call you!