Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Real Quick

So I have a lot to write about and pics to publish but i wanted to ask a question first. Coco asked me the other day while I was fixing her hair, "mom, what would you do if you were a Barbie?"

I replied without hesitation " Well, first i would wake up in my Barbie dream house, and then get ready and go for a ride in my Pink Barbie corvette, then if it was the weekend, I would pack up my Barbie Motor home, and take the family camping. what would you do" She replied bitterly, " nothing, because I would be controlled by humans.."
Maybe i misunderstood the question, I thought that being a Barbie would be great, Perfect body, great legs, good hair, nice home and cars, unlimited clothes, no cleaning. Lounging by the pool, while Ken, does whatever it is he does. Now that I think about it I'm kinda jealous of Barbie, she even looks cute pregnant. When I grow up, i want to be Barbie.

If you were Barbie what would you do?


9 comments:

Sherece said...

this is my favorite post you have! j/k why were you in florida anyways and thanks for telling me...lucky.

rvan said...

Sherece,
smart elec, I accidently published before I wrote anything! I was in Florida for a dental marketing class...well, I say I was but really I just tripped around town waiting for Bart to be done....

Sherece said...

I agree with what you said Randi...and even though barbie's are controlled by humans there are perks, like you would never have to dress yourself or fix your own hair, it would be done for you everyday! My Barbies went on lots of trips in their pink motor home...mostly to my livingroom, but I am sure they had a great vacation!

Coleen said...

We would have our own barbie beach houses right next to one another (of course) and have tons of outfits to play dress-up in.

Anonymous said...

i controlled my barbies...but they had a great life...infact i played til i was like 14! my barbies had the life...and randi what are you talking about you are a "barbie" mrs. perfect! love ya

Jake & Rachel said...

they don't have pregnant barbie do they?! Or are you just speculating? If I was barbie I would just go with it...it sounds nice to have everything planned out for me...vacations, hair, makeup, clothes! But I guess I'm imagining an adult doing those things for me, not a 5 year old.

Chelsey Howard said...

I agree with Jenna, you are Brabie!!! I'm jealous of Barbie because of her perfect body, hair and endless amts. of clothes, and she get's to sleep a lot!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh yeah, and Ken is hot too:)

Unknown said...

randi, your are like the funniest person i have ever met..in my life. i love reading your blog, i can picture you saying every word.