Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photo updates

So much going on lately. This past weekend was busy and crazy and fun! Friday my brother in-law Keith went thru the temple for the first time and that was so great to be there with him. We love Keith. He is so much fun and such a neat guy. My kids just adore him as do I. We went camping a few weeks ago and he came up to help Bart in his off-road race, he was such a big help. we are going to miss him when he leaves for his mission, but we are so proud of him. He's setting such a good example for my kids. His farewell is the 28th this month and then he leaves I believe the following week straight to Brazil MTC.
  So then Saturday the 13th was Bartels Baptism. My parents and Carly, Kyle bug, and Dakota came down to support Bartel in this big step. My dad gave a wonderful talk on baptism. I love hearing my dad talk he's so sweet and sincere. He loves Bartel so much and vice versa. It was really neat for my parents to see their first grandchild baptized. thanks for being there guys! And of course Bart's family was all in attendance, which we so appreciate, I know everyone has busy lives, but we appreciate everyone being there. My parents left Monday morning and we were sad to see them go, especially Annie, she really wanted to go with them..stinker I guess I'm not fun enough for her. Any how, that's all for now,  
Kyle Bug and Coco 
Making and playing with play dough after school
Bartel and Bart on the big day. No, Bartel isn't overcome with emotion, he slipped in water in the bathroom and fell and hurt his arm....figures.

Annie and Coco before church. Annie is channeling Cindy Lauper with her outfitt. Girls do just want to have fun though!
Papa and the kids cuddling.
At Bartel's b-day bash!
First day of school at Spuhler Sprouts! You can check out Annie in action at school at spuhlersprouts.blogspot.com Isn't she so munchie!! I love this kid...
First day of Ballet!! she loves it, I asked her yesterday what she learned and without hesitation, she pointed her toes out and slid it across the floor. It was so cute. Sh e goes to class with her friend Brielle, there are so cute together.
My only picture of florida...and yes I know this is not Bart and I, it's our dear friends the Perkins, and the beautiful white sands beach in Clearwater....Bart was in class and meetings the whole time!! So I was the third wheel, i tried not to walk to closely behind these two love birds on the beach, I didn't want to wreck the romanticness of the moment but leave it to me, I did anyways when I announced that I had to find a bathroom ASAP.... 
Bartel and his requested "Maple Cake" funny kid, he was so specific on his birthday list : Exact titles of books, bible with his name on it, an old fashioned silver stop watch with a cover? And the best one....a diamond. What the? I don't even ask for diamonds!
Grandma Deb and Bartel
Bart changing out his traveling tires for some big honkin' ones before the race that he by the way, took 3rd place in!! That's my boy! Cute buns too!
Coco got in touch with nature up in Snowflake and was hunting frogs and lizards and snakes the entire time!!
A quick snack before dinner!

5 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Congrats to Bartel on the Babtism!!! What awesome kids you have Randi:) Its like your Barbie and you have all these Barbie kids that are all perfect!

laurdacooj said...

Yea for Bartel! That's awesome, he's so big!!1 Your girls are too cute, I want to just eat them up... by the way, maybe for my birthday can I have Annie?:) She is so so so cute, with those big eyes... I bet she can get away with alot:)

Jake & Rachel said...

Bartel's haircut makes him look so much older! Annie cracks me up with those outfits! Who new they made vests that small?? I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! I didn't want to impose by staying with you guys, but I'm really excited we are going to anyway!! It's going to be fun...hopefully my kids don't unleash their full energy on you guys :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for the pics but i need them bigger so i can munch on them on the monitor

Andrea said...

Dang, Bartel knows what to ask for...I want a diamond too!! I LOVE Annie's style, she's hilarious, so cute!! I love all the pictures!