Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Little Easter Bunnies

Real Quick: Our Easter Sunday was a great day. The kids looked so cute and were so patient waiting to look for eggs and baskets. We have 8am church and of course we woke up late so we had to do all the festivities after church, but despite that Bartel said it was "his best easter ever", the Easter Bunny had brought him his webkins....finally. So busy helping Mom with dishes....
What the?!!! The "pantie phantom" strikes again!

Cheeeese....hurry and take the picture please!
Annie, Bartel, Co-co aka: The Troublemakers
One handsome kid

Bartel Loooooves Annie Banannie!

Easter toy mishap....
No, we do not learn from our mistakes here....she kept playing "blow dryer" and then I hear this "OHHH Man!!"
Do not be fooled with the white dresses and angelic expressions.....Actually, they are good girls and dang cute too!




5 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Where are their dresses from ..I love them?

Nicole said...

So cute! They all look so good in their adorable outfits! I love the one of annies little bum!

rvan said...

Lisa, Old Navy cute huh? I can't believe I found them so last minuet!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh the kids lood so freaking cute. How do you ever keep your kids white clothes white? I do my best to avoid that color at all costs. Even if I bleach it theres no way the red punch,suckers, ketchup, etc. are coming out. Annie looks so grown up in those pictures. How old is she now?

rvan said...

Chelsey, Annie is 2 1/2 now, crazy huh? Isn't Shea's 3rd b-day coming up? Where is the time going? And now #3 is on it's way?! A boy it that right? How fun!