Saturday, March 8, 2008

Co-co Mo-co

I think we are even now, every child has been officially blogged. We can't let Co-co feel left out!! Our Chloe is a great girl. 99% of the time she is in a good mood, she is soooo loving, ( a little too much passion sometimes) and she melts her Dad's heart when she looks at him with those big brown eye's and her pouty lips. She pretty much gets what she wants. For some reason, though it doesn't have the same affect when I try it out on Bart.... Look at those gorgeous eye's...and she knows how to use them too!!
Not much has changed, she looks exactly the same!!! Just more hair!
I love this picture, it says it all, and describes how I feel when I'm at the beach!!
Oh this girl can twirl!!! Co-co doesn't walk anywhere, she prances, dances and leaps to get around!

She loves cooking in the kitchen with mom, especially if there is taste testing involved!

8 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

she is too cute, I can't believe how much she has grown since the summer we spent with you all in AZ. Having said that, I agree, She really hasn't changed the overall look, just a slight change of face shape and more hair. SOOOO Beautiful!

xx said...

Ahh you still have left out another addition to the family. I'm still awaiting her big debut. Hurry up why dont ya or I'm gonna start to wonder if your gonna give her back too!

Levi H. said...

Randi,
Bart should know all about March Madness. And we would love to have him fill out a bracket!!!

Peifer Family said...

I love the pic of her on the beach!

Coleen said...

Looking at the picture of her as a baby brings back great memories of the apartment you guys managed. Wow! Time flies! She has always had a perfect face, just like her Mom!

Chelsey Howard said...

All of your kids are seriously so gorgeous. They could be models. And they are so sweet too. Co Co is so big now. And it's crazy how much Annie looks like CoCo when she was that age.

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Oh CoCo, you are so cute!! I can't wait to see you in a week and give you a great big hug! Brianna's excited to play with you too!

Malinda said...

Hey Randi!! I saw you blog from Heathers. It's so fun seeing you at the gym and catching up. Email me at malinda03@gmail.com if you would like to view mine. Your kids are getting so big.