Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where's Lucy?


Ok, I promise I won't be one of those pet owners who love their dogs more then their kids,and talk about them constantly, but it was kinda funny when I left to do errands today, I put Lucy in the laundry room with the bare necessities. Well I ran by school and picked the kids up and they asked where Lucy was. I told them at home in the laundry room. Well they ran to the room when we got home, and came back to me, saying she wasn't in there. "Of course she is, she can't open the door." They assured me she wasn't there and then I heard a bunch of laughing. She had climbed into the laundry hamper!! I have no idea how she did it or how long she had been in there, but there she was just as content as could be.

2 comments:

xx said...

Too bad for Lucy. She could have had a good life as a Van but now We'll never know what kind of a life she'll have. Poor thing!

Lisa Harris said...

Great new layout. Love all the new posts. Go for the marathon..you can do it!!