Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's for dinner??

Ok, real quick. I've been visiting a new blog lately that I found thru my friend Lisa's blog. It's called "Picky Palate". What a great blog. It's right up my alley. Great recipes and pictures. I've already made her Fire roasted tomato soup, grilled cheese, and the chocolate cookies with the white chips in them! Yummy. And tonight I'm making her mozzarella stuffed meatball sandwiches, and bruchetta and peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies. Oh my goodness!!
I'm making my own spaghetti sauce for this one and I'll let you know how it turns out. But I already tasted the bruchetta with the roasted garlic...mmmmm. It's good. Worth the hour long wait. So visit her blog if you get a chance, everything looks awesome, I don't think you could go wrong with any of the recipes. Oh, by the way for the grilled cheese, I didn't have any spinach, so I added tomatoes and that added a nice fresh taste. Bon Apetite'

So what are you having for dinner??

1 comment:

Lisa Harris said...

Glad you found Jenny's blog. She is a great cook. I bet you two would have a great time together. She has been in many food network challenges. You'd be great at those challenges.
Send me your email and I will give you the training schedule I used for the marathon. lisafharris@hotmail.com
Oh and for dinner at our house tonight?? Matta's chips and hot sauce..chicken and a some flax for me. Not very appitizing..I know!!