Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LOST

Ok, no I;m not blogging about the TV show, that I've grown to love since Bart got me the first season for Valentines Day, (although, how about that Sawyer?) ok, ok, so I found my converter for my pictures and the next day we had new carpet put in my room and then I lost my camera!!! I was so bugged. Anyhow, i found it today in the car, which I really haven't been in a whole lot lately. So I'm off right now to "Pinewood Derby" where I will take pictures and then promise to blog about my ever exciting life later tonight or tomorrow including pictures..and there are some good ones!! So stay tuned and don't lose faith in me my fellow bloggers!

4 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

Hope you had fun at the pinewood derby. We know life is crazy and that you'll make up for the lapse with a good post with fun pictures. You're still the cutest Prego lady ever! We love you guys!

Sherece said...

today is almost over...you better hurry up! I'm waiting!

Anonymous said...

wow your sounding like Bart!!

Andrea said...

We totally love LOST too...and we have the 3rd and 4th seasons, so...if you wanna trade for a month or so, we've been dying to see the first season again!