Thursday, December 13, 2007

You better watch out!!




I can hardly believe that christams is upon us! And even more shocking, I am almost completely ready for it! Shopping is done, a tad bit more wrapping, goodies are made, decorations are up, the only thing missing here is the snow! The kids are sooo ready for Santa, Annie has already begun unwrapping some of her presents!


We will be home for christmas this year, kinda fun to wake up in your own house Christmas morning, it makes Bart and I feel like "Big Kids" although, I am quite sure we were considered "Big Kids" a long time ago. i don't really think Annie has any clue as to what is going on here this month, but I know she's enjoying taking down all my bulbs from the tree, and seeing the lights on the outside of the houses at night.


I just finished making my goodies to pass out to friends and neighbors last night. I'm sorry not everyone is around to hand them out to .So, so that you could enjoy them too, I took pictures. I really feel that it is the thought that counts. MERRY CHRISTMAS! ( and remember I'm saving you calories. )

3 comments:

Coleen said...

I was fine with not getting any treats from you until I saw the pics. Now I am just licking the screen ;)

Brian said...

me too! us out of towners don't appreciate the pics!

Brian said...

brian means deann you know! he, of course doesn't have time for this fun stuff!