Thursday, November 15, 2007

Co-co's Birthday!!







SHe has been counting down forever!! I remember when she asked me awhile ago when her b-day was and I told her 180 days! And it finally came! What a bust day we had! Co-co had a special breakfast of chocolate chip waffles and powdered sugar, followed by mom bringing in her requested panda express for lunch! Annie and I sat and ate with her, she was pretty excited- all her friends died over Annie. Then her class sang "happy birthday" and she passed out cookies to everyone. Then mom went home to bake her cake and prepare for family to come over for pizza and presents!! She got so many nice things (Lots of cash!) and a bike! But the birthday is not over, oh no, she's having a "Tea Party" on saturday with (heaven help me) 12 little girls! I'm not sure how it happened, but her list of guests kept growing and growing, something to do with her telling more and more peole she came into contact with. I'm thinking this is the last birthday party for awhile! So more pictures on that later!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Hope the tea party went well. Love coco's dress.