Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Part 2 :pictures...finally

Bartel was very proud of these nachos he made and asked me to put them on my blog ..so here you go. :Nachos Ala Bartel...
Dirty Camping kids....
Aunt Jenna
Holy Yummy See's Candy Sucker I had to pry this out of his hand.... 
And toes.....
Everytime I turn around my girls are stuffing there shirts!!!
Oliver has a clogged tear duct off and on, when he wakes up like this we call him "One Eyed Willie"...
Tamara and Randi going glam with extensions....I forgot to put the extension picture of Tamara up....shoot.
More Glam....Thanks Natalie!!
Forgot to turn this one...Nephew Brian having trouble tucking in his shirt while camping...who tucks in their shirt when there camping anyway right?
My sister Carly, Coco and Annie At Disney World!
Honey...I shrunk Coco and annie..ooops!
Arrrggg there be the pirate sisters....
Frumpy in Flagstaff..not so Glam in this one....
Bart cooking his famous dutch oven burritos..


h
more dirty children...
Camping with our friends the Woffindens...
Soooooooooo Dirty, but soooooooo cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love those kids and you of course. I already miss them!!! And just for the record I zoomed into your "frumpy" picture and it is not...you are always so cute. I miss you guys like crazy. Make out with that little munch...well all of them! Except Bart...that would be wierd!

Anonymous said...

ps i feel loved im in your post again!! Thanks...but seriously I am obsessed with your kids

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Finally an update! Yeah! I love your extensions! What a hottie!

Chelsey Howard said...

Bartel is so your child, wanting you to blog about his cooking masterpieces:) I love it!! i'm glad you guys did so many fun trips! That's the best thing about summer. And no your not a bad mom for being so excited about school. Its nice to get back to a scheduele after partying so much. P.S. keeping a house clean w/ 4 kids home all day would be impossible.

Sherece said...

Thanks for a post FINALLY!!! Looks like a lot of fun...I can't believe school started there already. Summer's gone and you didn't even come to visit and I live in like the most beautiful place EVER!!!