Friday, March 13, 2009

At Last...

So he is finally here!! Our sweet boy Oliver Thayer. We are so excited (especially me) to have him here with us. What a long haul this was for us (me again) but sooooooo worth it!! I was started on Pitocin early Wed. Morning the 11th and by 11:36am he was here. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery either 2 pushes and he was in my arms well, that's kinda impossible, I guess he was in the Dr.'s arms first then mine. Anyhow, What a moose he was compared to my other 3. No wonder I was in such turmoil. I know some of you have bigger babies then that and are rolling you non- puffy eyes, but for me this was not the norm.

SO this baby is really a mix of all my kids. He has Bartel's eyes, Coco's nose and Annie's mouth. If he was a Drink we'd  call him a "Barconie" cocktail. He's really sweet and yummy. And I feel really good, still puffy but I feel better after this one then all my others. Weird huh? I'm just waiting for my cankles to go down now, ...and my eyes....lips....hands.........
8lbs. 19 1/2 inches long.. Our big Boy..



Look at those gaps between his big toe and the rest!!!We determined we could probably fit a dollars worth of quarters between that gap..

Blue eyes like Bartel's were and dark hair like Coco had..

Such a munch.
Smiles for the camera


Big belly....
Puffy lips and nose means it's getting close to delivery...
My sexy cankles...Or forgive me, my "fat Bastard Legs" as Bart so lovingly called them...

14 comments:

Sherece said...

Congrats! He is so beeautiful! Love the puffy lips and FB legs! tell your mom I said hi and enjoy this special time! I Love You!!!

Anonymous said...

he is so beautiful..i wouldn't expect anything less! I am so sad i can't munch on him..soon enough! I can't really figure his features out yet, but he is defiantly a keeper! infact can i have him? He is so cute RAndi you did good...oh yeah and Bart. it is so weird to add another munch to your bunch but it seems he fits right in. And i was looking at his pictures close up(proud auntie) and he has long eyelashes just like his mom..go figure! I love him already so so so so much. congrats give him lots and lots of kisses from his aunt jenna. love you guys

The Smith's said...

Oh that last picture makes me have nightmares! Your baby is so sweet, cant wait to feel that relief too.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Yeah! He is beautiful! I am so glad he's here! Now Adam will have a little friend! I'd like to stop by and meet him and check in on you! Congratulations!

Jami Baker said...

Oh, he is a muncher! Too cute and I love the name! Congrats! I think you are WAY too hard on yourself.... I don't think I have ever seen you look bad. You are a freakin' babe, even with FB ankles. Only the cool girls get those! Glad he is here! Have fun with him.

Torrie and the girls said...

Yea! We are so excited to see little oliver, he is so adorable but then again he is coming from you Randi.... Glad things went well. We love you guys and hope recovery goes quickly. We also can't wait for more pictures!

Jenna Marie said...

Yay! I'm so glad he's here! He's beautiful... And I'm glad the turmoil for you is over! :)...

Coleen said...

Love you. Cankles Be gone. I am thinking of you and pray for easy nights. Your family is beautiful and your children are so blessed to have such wonderful parents. We love you. Such a handsome little man.

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah he's here:) He's so precious!! What an adorable little boy!! And I think 8lbs is big, so I feel for you sista:) And just looking at how swollen your feet are makes me want to cry for you! I hate the swollen part:( But like you said its so worth it. He's here and healthy and I am so excited for your #4!! Love him:)

Andrea said...

he is so dang adorable!! And you look beautiful in the hospital bed...after all you descriptions of yourself, I did not expect that you silly. And yes, I too get those awesome ankles and puffy nose...not looking forward to that! I'm so happy for you guys, such a fun little guy :)

Jake & Rachel said...

OH MY! He is so dang cute!! I want to cuddle him!! Congrats, congrats, I can't say it enough. He's gorgeous. And I love his names!!! I hope your swelling is going down...it only gets better from here.

Classicphotos said...

Congrats!!!!! Hey I cannot wait to hold my new little great nephew!!! I love the name and the cankles love you Randy!!

Laura said...

I am so glad he is finally here! Doesn't it feel so good to notbe pregnant? We are finally getting better so we can come and see him! Congratulations! he is just perfect and beautiful!

Rachelle Urness said...

precious!